Bevel helical gearbox with Permanent magnet synchronous motor integrate variable frequency driver for conveyor
SNKG Series prorduct adopt harden teeth surface bevel gear and helical gear to drive, following the design principle of modularization , FEA analyse technology, unique low-noise gear tooth profile, with the characteristics of compact volume, high load performance and stable running, reliability and long service life.
-Simple wiring, low cost
-Large amount of data, fast speed, 100m, data transmission is 500K
-All control units have the same condition, it means each node has the same rights to occupy the bus (send and receive)
-Communication rate meets control requirements, communication data amount supports required data reading.
-Electric eye and proximity switch sensor supply signal to the driver directly, it is convenient and reliable.
ZheJiang CHINAMFG Drive Co.,Ltd(Starshine) have a strong technical force with over 350 employees at present, including over 30 engineering technicians, 30 quality inspectors, covering an area of 80000 square CHINAMFG and kinds of advanced processing machines and testing equipments. We have a good foundation for the industry application development and service of high-end speed reducers & variators owning to the provincial engineering technology research center,the lab of gear speed reducers, and the base of modern R&D.
Quality:Insist on Improvement,Strive for CHINAMFG With the development of equipment manufacturing indurstry,customer never satirsfy with the current quality of our products,on the contrary,wcreate the value of quality.
Quality policy:to enhance the overall level in the field of power transmission
Quality View:Continuous Improvement , pursuit of excellence
Quality Philosophy:Quality creates value
3. Incoming Quality Control
To establish the AQL acceptable level of incoming material control, to provide the material for the whole inspection, sampling, immunity. On the acceptance of qualified products to warehousing, substandard goods to take return, check, rework, rework inspection; responsible for tracking bad, to monitor the supplier to take corrective measures to prevent recurrence.
4. Process Quality Control
The manufacturing site of the first examination, inspection and final inspection, sampling according to the requirements of some projects, judging the quality change trend; found abnormal phenomenon of manufacturing, and supervise the production department to improve, eliminate the abnormal phenomenon or state.
5. FQC(Final QC)
After the manufacturing department will complete the product, stand in the customer’s position on the finished product quality verification, in order to ensure the quality of customer expectations and needs.
6. OQC(Outgoing QC)
After the product sample inspection to determine the qualified, allowing storage, but when the finished product from the warehouse before the formal delivery of the goods, there is a check, this is called the shipment inspection.Check content:In the warehouse storage and transfer status to confirm, while confirming the delivery of the product is a product inspection to determine the qualified products.
|Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Torque Arm Type
Considerations for Heavy-Duty Farming Gearboxes
Heavy-duty farming applications require robust and reliable gearboxes that can withstand high loads, harsh conditions, and frequent use. Here are the key considerations for selecting gearboxes for heavy-duty farming:
- Load Capacity: Heavy-duty gearboxes must have a high load-carrying capacity to handle the demands of agricultural machinery, such as tillers, plows, and combines.
- Material Durability: Gearboxes should be constructed from durable materials, such as hardened steel or cast iron, that can withstand the stresses and impacts associated with heavy-duty tasks.
- Sealing and Protection: Effective sealing and protection mechanisms, such as robust seals and gaskets, prevent the ingress of dirt, water, and contaminants that can cause premature wear and damage.
- Lubrication System: A reliable and efficient lubrication system is crucial for heavy-duty gearboxes to ensure proper lubrication of components under high loads and temperatures.
- Heat Dissipation: Heavy-duty applications generate significant heat. Gearboxes should have efficient heat dissipation mechanisms, such as cooling fins or oil coolers, to prevent overheating and maintain performance.
- Design and Construction: Gearbox design should incorporate reinforced housing, larger bearings, and robust gears to handle heavy loads without compromising structural integrity.
- Alignment and Mounting: Proper alignment and mounting are essential to ensure smooth and efficient power transmission. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced gearbox lifespan.
- Maintenance Accessibility: Heavy-duty gearboxes should be designed for easy maintenance access. Features such as removable covers and inspection points simplify servicing and repairs.
- Compatibility: Gearboxes should be compatible with the specific machinery and tasks they will be used for. Customizable gear ratios and output shaft configurations enhance versatility.
- Reliability and Longevity: Heavy-duty gearboxes should be built to last, with quality craftsmanship and components that can withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations.
- Safety: Safety features, such as guards and emergency shutdown mechanisms, are essential to protect operators and nearby personnel from potential hazards.
- Environmental Considerations: Gearbox designs should consider environmental regulations and emissions standards to minimize the impact on the environment.
- Cost-Effectiveness: While heavy-duty gearboxes require a higher upfront investment, their durability and performance contribute to long-term cost-effectiveness by reducing downtime and the need for frequent replacements.
By carefully considering these factors, farmers can select the appropriate heavy-duty gearboxes that enhance productivity and reliability in their farming operations.
Specific Safety Precautions for Agricultural Gearbox Operation
Operating agricultural machinery with gearboxes requires careful attention to safety to prevent accidents and ensure the well-being of operators and bystanders. Here are some specific safety precautions associated with agricultural gearbox operation:
- Read the Manual: Familiarize yourself with the manufacturer’s manual for the specific gearbox and machinery. It provides valuable information about proper operation, maintenance, and safety guidelines.
- Proper Training: Ensure that operators are trained in the safe operation of the machinery, including how to engage and disengage the gearbox, adjust speeds, and handle emergencies.
- Protective Gear: Operators should wear appropriate protective gear, such as helmets, gloves, safety goggles, and sturdy footwear, to reduce the risk of injury from debris, moving parts, or other hazards.
- Clear Workspace: Before operating the machinery, clear the area of obstacles, debris, and bystanders. Ensure a safe distance between the machinery and people.
- Secure Attachments: If the gearbox is used in conjunction with attachments, ensure that they are properly secured and mounted according to manufacturer guidelines to prevent detachment during operation.
- Engage Safely: Engage the gearbox and start the machinery only after ensuring that all personnel are at a safe distance and that the machinery is on stable ground.
- Avoid Loose Clothing: Operators should avoid wearing loose clothing or accessories that could get caught in moving parts.
- Emergency Stops: Familiarize yourself with the location of emergency stop buttons and switches on the machinery and be prepared to use them if needed.
- Regular Maintenance: Perform routine maintenance checks on the gearbox and machinery to ensure that all components are in proper working condition. Replace worn parts and lubricate components as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Shut Down Properly: When finishing a task, disengage the gearbox, shut off the machinery, and engage any safety locks to prevent accidental starts.
Following these safety precautions can greatly reduce the risk of accidents and injuries when operating agricultural machinery with gearboxes. Always prioritize safety to create a secure working environment for everyone involved.
Role of Agricultural Gearboxes in Agricultural Machinery
An agricultural gearbox is a specialized type of gearbox used in various agricultural machinery and equipment. It plays a crucial role in the proper functioning of agricultural equipment by transmitting power and torque from the engine to the different components that perform specific tasks in the field.
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations, including exposure to dust, dirt, moisture, and heavy loads. They are commonly used in a wide range of agricultural machinery, including tractors, combines, tillers, sprayers, and more.
The primary functions of agricultural gearboxes include:
- Power Transmission: Agricultural gearboxes transmit power from the engine to various components, such as wheels, blades, and belts, enabling them to perform their respective tasks.
- Speed Control: Gearboxes allow operators to control the speed and output torque of agricultural machinery. Different tasks require different speeds and levels of torque, and gearboxes provide the necessary adjustments.
- Direction Change: Many agricultural operations require changing the direction of rotational motion. Gearboxes enable smooth and efficient direction changes without the need for complex mechanical arrangements.
- Adaptation to Tasks: Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with various gears and shafts that can be configured to match the requirements of specific tasks, such as plowing, planting, harvesting, and more.
These gearboxes come in different configurations, such as straight-cut gears, helical gears, and planetary gears, depending on the specific application and requirements. The choice of gearbox type, gear ratio, and design factors contribute to the overall performance, efficiency, and durability of agricultural machinery.
Regular maintenance and lubrication are essential to ensure the longevity and reliable operation of agricultural gearboxes. Proper care and upkeep help prevent premature wear and damage, ensuring that the machinery performs optimally throughout the farming seasons.
editor by CX 2023-11-30