RV series Characteristics
- RV – Measurements:030-040-050-063-075-one hundred and five-one hundred ten-a hundred thirty-150
- Enter Possibilities: with enter shaft, With Square flange,With Enter Flange
- Enter Energy .06 to 11 kW
- RV-Measurement from 030 to 105 in die-solid aluminium alloy budy and above one hundred ten in forged iron
- Ratios among 5 and one hundred
- Max torque 1550 N.m and admissible output radial hundreds max 8771 N
- Aluminium models are equipped total with artificial oil and let for universal mounting positions, with no need to modify lubricant amount
- Worm wheel: Copper (KK Cu).
- Loading capability in accordance with: ISO 9001:2015/GB/T 19001-2016
- Size 030 and more than are painted with RAL 5571 blue
- Worm equipment reducers are CZPT with diffferent combos: NMRV+NMRV, NMRVpower+NMRV, JWB+NMRV
- NMRV, NRV+VS,NMRV+AS,NMRV+VS,NMRV+F
- Options: torque arm, output flange, viton oil seals, low/high temperature oil, filling/drain/breather/amount plug,Tiny hole
Standard types can be used to a vast selection of power reduction ratios from five to one thousand.
Guarantee: One year from date of supply.
|SNW SERIES||Output Velocity Variety:|
|Type||Previous Variety||Output Torque||Output Shaft Dia.||14rpm-280rpm|
|SNW030||RV030||21N.m||φ14||Relevant Motor Electricity:|
|SNW063||RV063||160N.m||φ25||With Inline AC Motor|
|SNW090||RV090||410N.m||φ35||With Sq. flange|
|SNW110||RV110||725N.m||φ42||With Input Shaft|
|SNW150||RV150||1550N.m||φ50||With Enter Flange|
ZheCZPT CZPTshine CZPT Co.,Ltd,the predecessor was a condition-owned army mould company, was established in 1965. CZPTshine specializes in the complete electricity transmission solution for high-conclude products manufacturing industries based on the intention of “Platform Item, Software Layout and Specialist Service”.
CZPTshine have a powerful technological force with over 350 personnel at current, such as above thirty engineering technicians, thirty high quality inspectors, masking an area of 80000 square meters and kinds of CZPTd processing equipment and testing equipments. We have a very good foundation for the business application growth and provider of large-stop pace reducers & variators owning to the provincial engineering engineering analysis heart,the lab of equipment pace reducers, and the foundation of present day R&D.
Good quality Manage
Quality:Insist on Improvement,Strive for Excellence With the development of equipment manufacturing indurstry,customer never satirsfy with the current quality of our products,on the contrary,wcreate the value of quality.
Quality policy:to enhance the overall level in the field of power transmission
Quality View:Continuous Improvement , pursuit of excellence
Quality Philosophy:Quality creates value
3. Incoming Quality Control
To establish the AQL acceptable level of incoming material control, to provide the material for the whole inspection, sampling, immunity. On the acceptance of qualified products to warehousing, substandard goods to take return, check, rework, rework inspection responsible for tracking bad, to monitor the supplier to take corrective measures
to prevent recurrence.
four. Process Quality Control
The manufacturing site of the first examination, inspection and final inspection, sampling according to the requirements of some projects, judging the quality change trend
found abnormal phenomenon of manufacturing, and supervise the production department to improve, eliminate the abnormal phenomenon or state.
five. FQC(Final QC)
After the manufacturing department will complete the product, stand in the customer’s position on the finished product quality verification, in order to ensure the quality of
customer expectations and needs.
6. OQC(Outgoing QC)
After the product sample inspection to determine the qualified, allowing storage, but when the finished product from the warehouse before the formal delivery of the goods, there is a check, this is called the shipment inspection.Check content:In the warehouse storage and transfer status to confirm, while confirming the delivery of the product
is a product inspection to determine the qualified products.