RV series Characteristics
- RV – Dimensions:030-040-050-063-075-a hundred and five-a hundred and ten-a hundred thirty-one hundred fifty
- Enter Possibilities: with input shaft, With Sq. flange,With Input Flange
- Input Electrical power .06 to 11 kW
- RV-Size from 030 to 105 in die-cast aluminium alloy budy and more than 110 in solid iron
- Ratios among 5 and 100
- Max torque 1550 N.m and admissible output radial loads max 8771 N
- Aluminium models are supplied total with artificial oil and allow for universal mounting positions, with no want to modify lubricant amount
- Worm wheel: Copper (KK Cu).
- Loading capacity in accordance with: ISO 9001:2015/GB/T 19001-2016
- Measurement 030 and above are painted with RAL 5571 blue
- Worm gear reducers are CZPT with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRVpower+NMRV, JWB+NMRV
- NMRV, NRV+VS,NMRV+AS,NMRV+VS,NMRV+F
- Alternatives: torque arm, output flange, viton oil seals, lower/high temperature oil, filling/drain/breather/amount plug,Tiny hole
Basic models can be applied to a broad variety of energy reduction ratios from 5 to 1000.
Warranty: One year from day of shipping.
|SNW SERIES||Output Pace Selection:|
|Sort||Outdated Kind||Output Torque||Output Shaft Dia.||14rpm-280rpm|
|SNW030||RV030||21N.m||φ14||Relevant Motor Electricity:|
|SNW063||RV063||160N.m||φ25||With Inline AC Motor|
|SNW090||RV090||410N.m||φ35||With Sq. flange|
|SNW110||RV110||725N.m||φ42||With Input Shaft|
|SNW150||RV150||1550N.m||φ50||With Input Flange|
ZheCZPT CZPTshine CZPT Co.,Ltd,the predecessor was a point out-owned navy mould company, was proven in 1965. CZPTshine specializes in the full energy transmission answer for substantial-stop equipment producing industries based mostly on the aim of “Platform Solution, Software Style and Skilled Support”.
CZPTshine have a robust specialized power with more than 350 personnel at existing, like more than thirty engineering professionals, 30 good quality inspectors, covering an spot of 80000 sq. meters and kinds of CZPTd processing equipment and testing equipments. We have a excellent basis for the industry application advancement and provider of high-stop pace reducers & variators proudly owning to the provincial engineering technological innovation study centre,the lab of gear pace reducers, and the base of modern R&D.
Top quality Management
Good quality:Insist on Improvement,Strive for Excellence With the development of equipment manufacturing indurstry,customer never satirsfy with the current quality of our products,on the contrary,wcreate the value of quality.
Quality policy:to enhance the overall level in the field of power transmission
Quality View:Continuous Improvement , pursuit of excellence
Quality Philosophy:Quality creates value
three. Incoming Quality Control
To establish the AQL acceptable level of incoming material control, to provide the material for the whole inspection, sampling, immunity. On the acceptance of qualified products to warehousing, substandard goods to take return, check, rework, rework inspection responsible for tracking bad, to monitor the supplier to take corrective measures
to prevent recurrence.
four. Process Quality Control
The manufacturing site of the first examination, inspection and final inspection, sampling according to the requirements of some projects, judging the quality change trend
found abnormal phenomenon of manufacturing, and supervise the production department to improve, eliminate the abnormal phenomenon or state.
5. FQC(Final QC)
After the manufacturing department will complete the product, stand in the customer’s position on the finished product quality verification, in order to ensure the quality of
customer expectations and needs.
six. OQC(Outgoing QC)
After the product sample inspection to determine the qualified, allowing storage, but when the finished product from the warehouse before the formal delivery of the goods, there is a check, this is called the shipment inspection.Check content:In the warehouse storage and transfer status to confirm, while confirming the delivery of the product
is a product inspection to determine the qualified products.